In the book, The Choose Yourself Guide to Wealth, James Altucher talks about the power of coming up with new ideas.
I’m constantly thinking about new projects, ideas to generate sales, and ideas to make my life better.
In my latest Facebook video, I went through 7 ideas that I’ve had recently.
I also talked about how to execute an idea and whether you should act on an idea or not.
Check it out!
My Latest Ideas
1. Create a recurring subscription for feedback on speaking and/or writing. Hire others to give this feedback
2. Create a secondary email series based on the answers given on a survey at the end of the first series. So, if someone tells me that they can’t afford the course, I could send another course and ask these people to share my content for access.
3. Create a subdomain (courses.mysite.com) where teachers can create courses. Learners take these courses and leave reviews. Some type of profit sharing agreement would be needed.
4. Give every learner who signs up to my course the opportunity to join the affiliate program.
5. Hire someone to take longer videos and create content (smaller videos, articles, pictures) from this.
6. Create a viral competition
7. Hire someone to create viral quizzes and pump them out!
What am I Going to Do?
I want to keep doubling down on these while spending 10-20% of my time growing other revenue streams.
There are so many ways that I can improve what I already have. For example, I’m looking to double the amount of learners going through my email funnel. With all being equal, this will double sales. The viral quizzes, advertising, and my affiliate program will help with this.
My question for you is this: what ideas have you had recently? Are you going to act on them?