Last Updated: May 17, 2018
JDA Industries Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.teachingeslonline.com website (the “Site”).
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Site: Site is the https://www.teachingeslonline.com website operated by JDA Industries Inc.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Site or from the Site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Site and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Site and provide services to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, order details, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
If you need to change your information, you can do so by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site an.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Site.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services from the Site.
We store only very limited, if any, financial information that we collect. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by our third-party payment processors.
Use of Data
JDA Industries Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site and services we offer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To create and manage your account
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site and services we offer
- To fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site
- To monitor the usage of our Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with and to deliver targeting advertising regarding news, special offers and general information about goods, products, services, and events which we offer
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
JDA Industries Inc. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
JDA Industries Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, JDA Industries Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
JDA Industries Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of JDA Industries Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. JDA Industries Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where JDA Industries Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) to provide services on our behalf or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: JDA Industries Inc. PO BOX 19322, Asheville, NC 28815
Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at https://www.teachingeslonline.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Site website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The contents of the Site (including, without limitation, any technology, financial, investment, corporate, or tax information) are provided for informational and educational purposes only, for a general audience, and are not intended to provide legal, investment, financial, or tax advice. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
We have used our best effort in producing the content, products, and services, but make no representations, guarantees or warranties with regard to the completeness, accuracy, fitness or applicability of the information.
You acknowledge that your success is subject to many independent factors all of which vary from individual to individual and are often out of any individual’s control.
We give no warranty or guarantee of any kind that you will experience any specific level of success by using our products and services.
Any examples we have provided should not be interpreted as any guarantee of earnings. We do not assert that our products and services represent a “get rich scheme”.
Upon request, we may assist you in the verification of claims of actual earnings and/or examples of actual results achieved, though we are under no obligation to do so.
Compensation and Affiliate Disclosure
You will find recommendations regarding certain resources that may help you with online English teaching. You should assume we have a revenue relationship with these companies, better known as an affiliate relationship. If you visit any of these sites and make a purchase, we will be compensated for that sale (within the companies affiliate guidelines).
We only mention and recommend products or services we have actually used or are readily known to be of a benefit to online English teachers. We do not receive compensation in the form of free promotional products for the mention of any product or service.
Every effort is made to present you with an accurate portrayal of the potential of the products or services mentioned. Having said this, there is no guarantee that your use of any of these products or services will increase your revenues or help you meet your business goals. You should purchase and use said products only after performing your own due diligence.
If you have any questions about these disclosures, please contact us.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if we or a one of our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its Site are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, we does not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina, United States of America and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.