One of my first posts talked about how starting your own teaching business gives you the potential to earn more.
The reason is simple: you are in control of all aspects of your teaching business.
You can set your own prices. You can teach more lessons. You can create online courses.
However, many never earn what they set out to earn.
I wanted to know more so I asked the following question on my Facebook page:
The answers were fascinating. I decided to make a video to explore this further. Here it is:
- Think about your priorities. Is this really important to you? Are you making it enough of a priority?
- If you’re not getting enough students, look at your conversion funnel, how you get the benefits of your lessons across, and what you’re doing to bring in more learners.
- If you’re hesitant about raising your prices, know that they can be flexible.
- If you’re against earning more because you think it will affect your work/life balance or your happiness, know that I have an amazing work/life balance, I’m happy, and I’m earning more. These things aren’t mutually exclusive.
- If you want to earn more, get started, enjoy the process, keep improving, and be grateful for what you have.
Don’t just read these notes. Watch the video. I think you’ll get a lot out of it.
Prefer to watch it on YouTube? Click here.
Thanks for reading!